Saturday 5 May 2012

My Pinteresting weekend!!

Ahhh, Pinterest....we meet again!  Honestly, i don't know how i ever actually survived thrived coped without this website!!  I feel so crafty when i look through everyone else's crafts, and so funny when i look through the jokes other people are telling!!  (Sad i know) It even makes me feel fit without getting up out of my seat!  How can one site be so dang talented!!??

Source
Who doesn't want a pair of these!!??


Source
Hehehehe, yup!


Source
This is how i plan to raise my children :)



Source
Umm, Yes Please!!!  Chocolate and cake...mmmm!!


Source
Isn't this so true!! (and fuzzy...sorry bout that)
 

Source
OMG  I knew i wasn't the only person that sat and figured out the many different ways these 2 could both fit on that damn plank of wood, after the movie!


Source
Hehe...yep


Source
Lachy Must have one of these!!  He simply must!!


Source
Yeah, this was me....

Any who!!  I'm up well past my bedtime now! I feel like such a rebel!! (*insert confessions of my 9pm bedtime here*) What the heck, may as well be up til 10.30! Whoop whoop....meh, too tired!!  I hope every ones having a fantastic weekend and not wasting away on pinterest like i am!!
 
 

Toodles!!  :)

'Live for a Life without Regret'

5 comments:

  1. I want to get one of those Sesame Street desks too! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too funny...the last pic is so me every time I sit down "pin." I intend on spending maybe 15 minutes on the website. Three hours later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah that last graphic is so true! And that desk, oh my gosh, so cute! Where do I get one of those.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm definitely going to get a doppler I can use at home. I think it will really reassure me throughout the pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha! It's so true about the titanic, who the hell does she thing she is lol! (and your last post is too much, i can't believe how fast he's growing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha Ha I love all your pins! I am visiting from the Young and Restless Blog Hop and wanted to stop in and say hi! I am a new follower! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ hope you'll stop by and do the same!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete