Sunday 17 June 2012

Such a Perfect day

It's funny what can make a day perfect.  For me, its sunshine and a moment to relax!  Yesterday after work was one of those days!  The sun was shining (still chilly but beautiful out of the wind!)  Monkey was happy and i had absolutely nothing planned!  (I say that like i have a hectic social life.  I dont.  I just like to busy myself with unachievable lists)   So we opened up the house and let Lachy run riot!  I say run.  What i mean is crawl/slither/crab walk until he sees something he needs to stand for, and then 'hey presto' , the boy can suddenly walk.  Yep, that's my boy.




We ride the our bikes a bit different round these ways... Sideways, backwards, anything goes really!




We walked down the path and collected the mail, beguiled the neighbours with cuteness (Lachy not me...unless scrubs are cute?),  ate a pear and an ant, (again, Lachy not me)





Helped Daddy put up the new +1 push chair, and just hung out really!!  And when it got too chilly we retired indoors and had a bit of 'bum time' to speed up the nap-rash situation.  It was just fun times all round really!!




Love my chunky monkey!!  He's just all kinds of scrummy!! 'To do' lists just aren't that important when i see that cheeky wee smile!!  Hope everyones weekend is going just as fantastic!!


Toodles!!  :)


'Live for a Life without Regret'

3 comments: