Saturday 20 October 2012

33 Weeks!! :)




Im such a slacker with doing updates!!  It's kinda sad after looking at all the gazzilion pics i took while pregnant with Lachy! I just need to keep reminding myself that last time Lachy was behaving...in my tummy...this time he's running round like a bit of a psycho getting into everything!!  Makes life interesting that's for sure!  I will try to be a bit more on to it with pics for the last wee stretch (literally..ouch!)...maybe....if i'm awake!! (I shall try and be dressed in 'normal' clothes next time!) (Pfft!  Who am i kidding!  Pj's are totally normal anyway!)


Toodles!!  :)

'Live for a Life without Regret'

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! not long to go now - you're lookin great!! love the pjs!! i lived in mine too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like it was only yesterday you announced you were pregnant again time just seems to be going by soo fast. I was 33 weeks when Alfie was born scary thought :o. Bump is mega cute <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! I have heard there is so much more pictures of pregnancy and baby phase with the first child than the second and so on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For second baby pictures, I'm lucky if I get a picture once a month. Being dressed is too much to ask! Lol.

    You look great by the way. You don't LOOK like a whale if it makes you feel any better. Looks like you've only gained a belly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is it possible you have so much done already?! Amazed at your organization, i have only just started thinking about baby clothes and bassinets! And i miss tummy sleeping too... so soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete