Thursday 30 May 2013

Decisions, decisions!

Over the last few days i've been trying to figure out what to do with my blog. To keep it or not.  I don't really have that much time for it anymore, but i still Love being on here and catching up with everyone and, well, stalking all the other blogging mums of the world!!


Today i finally figured it out.  I blog for me, cause i enjoy it, (and cause i love making Hubby change it every 5 seconds...he'd be lost if it wasn't for my blog!) and because of that it will stay.  However i do need to abandon a few ideas that i wanted to do (Bye-bye going natural and DIY, cause who has time to craft and DIY anymore!) 
Also any advertising/swapping dreams that i was hoping to aspire to will be gone as i wont have the time or blog appeal to make it worth while for anyone.  What i will be doing is stealing the buttons from my fav's and hanging them on my page instead!  My blog will be the blog that i originally intended, Plain, simple, about me and my family/life.


Smothering my Family in kisses and loves will be taking priority (mama-razzi will be out in full force), followed by Anatomy and Physiology, and Massage Therapy papers, followed by my dream and website (still coming....) and then my blog!!


I'm sure once i get my A into G and find some of that magical 'Time Management' dust, i'll get back into the swing of things, but for now i'll just do what i can and probably cover my blog in pics...As you do when you have such amazing kidlets!!



Renee  :)

'Not all who wander are lost'

8 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't decide to quit cold turkey. Your reason to keep blogging is my main reason to blog. I blog for my family and not to see how many followers I can get or to win any blogging awards. My blog is for my kids, a keepsake for them for when I am no longer here and for them to reminisce and appreciate all the things we did as a family and how we lived when they were growing up.

    Just don't go too long without posting cute pics of your kids.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace!! That's exactly it! I'll still be reading regularly too so keep up the posts and your awesome pics!

      Delete
  2. ahhh I saw you were thinking of quitting and I said "No!!!" I understand it gets to be trouble I like your little updates...don't go anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it does sometimes, but your all stuck with me fo a bit longer yet!!

      Delete
  3. I had to make this decision too, and ultimately decided that my blog is really the boys' baby book. It's for me too look at when i'm old and grey and can't remember how sweet and small they once were. It's for them read when they are grown, a place they will find out how cheesy and in love with them i am : ) Do what you can, i'll still pop in to check up on your adorable babes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already having trouble remembering how small they were!lol I really do hope the boys all read this when they're older!! Thanks for still popping in, i confess i still stalk your blog every week! I love seeing you're pics and watching your boys grow about the same pace as mine!!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy reading your updates! You're writing is so honest & real! Reading it is like having a conversation with you, well what I imagine it'd be like!
    Like you I don't have alot of time to blog and so it's simply about me & my fam, for me & my fam...not for attention, money (although that'd be nice) or the like!
    Anyhoo, I'm glad you've decided to keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's pretty much how i talk (although i have a bad habit of swearing a bit...i'm working on that!) I'm glad you find the time to blog, i love reading your posts!! (That weird guy post creeped me a bit though! There are some odd people in the world!)

      Delete