Friday 21 June 2013

It's the little things!!

This is a bit of a piccy post again, but i had to share!  I was trying to think of ways to amuse my sick (again) grumpy children and remembered how much they both liked looking in the mirror in our room.....Out came the mirror!!

Instant happiness i tell ya!! Olly was just stoked with the baby in the mirror and started up with the smiles and chatter straight away...and then there was Lachy.  Once he had inspected the mirror from front to back, he stood himself right in front of Olly and commenced pulling faces!!










I took Olly out of his exer-saucer and lay the mirror sideways to create room for both of them.  After shunting Olly forward til he headbutted the mirror, Lachy then proceeded to roll him out of the way so he could once again have the whole mirror in which to pull faces....My child is Determined!











Loving my kids ability to see the most Awesome Fun in the simplest of things!!  Anyway, this wee activity kept them amused for a good 15 minutes, so i was stoked!

Now what do i do for tomorrow!?


Renee  :)

'Not all who wander are lost'

2 comments:

  1. so cute to see big brother play with baby brother. I need to buy one of those mirrors. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so fun! My little boy is just about two months and almost all of his smiles are reserved for the mirror!

    ReplyDelete