Monday 6 October 2014

A Fashion Post... :)

 I went shopping...AND BOUGHT STUFF!!!  For ME!! My excitement knows no bounds, and now you must all suffer through my first fashion post!!

This is how my first fashion post photo session went....

"Yusss!!  I have a new outfit! Lets take some pics so i can do my first real fashion post!!...Just let me put my coffee down..."


























Aaaaand...my coffees gone cold.  I didn't really want to do a fashion post today anyway... :)



Renee  :)



5 comments:

  1. And some stunning jewelry too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top. Looks like your boys spoil you rotten. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do Grace!! They're both very snuggly! And the tops my new favorite! I got it for $6 at a thrift shop!

      Delete
  3. How cute!! Fashion post are boring anyways :)

    ReplyDelete