Wednesday 26 October 2011

Long Weekends!

What a weekend!!!  Not only did NZ win the Rugby World Cup, me and the family hosted our first ever BBQ of the year, and our first as a wee family, AND it was a 3-day weekend!! It was hugely exciting i tell ya!!  And while i forgot to take photos at the BBQ, I took a few million of my gorgeous boy enjoying the sun with his daddy! (There's also a couple of BBQ prep pics!) 

  
Photographic evidence that my Pavlova was actually poofy at one point!    

Getting the BBQ ready!

Proof that i do in fact spend time in the kitchen!!

The finished Pav' and, I think, the reason the All Blacks beat France in the Rugby!

Bubbles!!!

My Bubbles.

Im so stoked that he hasn't outgrown his stunned mullet look!

Cuddles with Nanny!!

Play time with Daddy!! Yay!!  I love catching his smiles!!

"Look daddy, I'm flying!"

More schnuggles!! (yes, i made that word up)

Check my scrummy child out!!

I Love that bottom lip!!

So now we patiently wait for the next long weekend.....next year maybe?!  I'm off to go and pick my next photo challenge photo!!  And to fix my blog...i just found out that my blog isn't actually attached to my name so it doesn't appear to everyone that i have a blog...did that make sense? And that's a lie too, i'l be sweetly asking my hubby to fix it!lol.  I really should learn more about my computer.... Anywho!

Toodles!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Aren't long weekends the best? I wish we had more of them!

    Your boy is just so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, hes so cute. I love the bubbles picture.

    I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you can check me out at
    thecheesethief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, he keeps getting cuter and cuter! I am jealous of your bbq, while you're heading into summer we' re on the verge of winter in canada : ( Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete