Wednesday 19 October 2011

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge - Colorful!

This is my latest photo challenge entry - Colorful!  These are the little dish cloth balls that i found on Pinterest, they're going to be fabulous for some fun in the water in summer!!  I gave a couple to Lachy to see if he was interested, but he was in his Jolly Jumper and had no thoughts beyond jumping and drooling, and they just became foot decorations!!




  I love his chunky monkey legs!!  I love kissing his chunky lil' feet and making him giggle!!  Even his knees have wee dimples!!  Sigh,  My boys just so scrummy!  And i'm not biased at all!! :)

Have a fantastic evening!! (Have a look at some of the other entries, their are some Gorgeous pics!!)

Toodles! x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renee, thanks for visiting my blog! The Paper Mama is my sister, so it is no coincidence that you found me through her! Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Really is cute!!! I hope you get named as a favorite!!! :)

    ReplyDelete