Tuesday 13 March 2012

Finagle a Foto Challenge #4

Photo Challenge time!!  This time i entered the 'Finagle a Foto Challenge' from over at Happy Jax blog!!  This weeks theme is 'Scavenger Hunt' and i gotta tell ya, i had FUN!!  With help from Hubby (instructions on camera use), i tracked down all the focus points and went nuts!!  :)


1#  Blue


Monkey bum looking gorgeous in blue!! (And chewing on EVERYTHING with his new tooth!!)

2#  Light


The sun setting out our kitchen window....yeah, need to clean those!!  (Love trying to play with Light!!)

3#  Smell the Roses


Hubby taking time to 'smell the roses' with monkey bum!!  Love watching my boys play!!

4#  Shadows


I felt pretty sneaky stalking some shadows!!  The blinds in the spare room cast some pretty neat shadows!!

5#  Time


Love my work watch!!  There's only so many ways to flash up scrubs, so i love the wee ray of light this smiley-face watch brings!!  (And it was only $10!!)


So there ya go!!  Go check out the other Scavenger Hunt entries or join in the fun!!!



Toodles!!  :)


'Live for a Life Without Regret'

6 comments:

  1. Nice set, and the Light is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice set!! Love light, and time made me smile. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beginner.... Uhmmm... what?! You take wonderful pics Renee! Lol... love the smelling the roses shot, & blue is adorbs... really love them all. I love you funny photo commentary too!!

    Thanks SO much for joining us gals, Renee! I hope you make a habit out of it! Next week we'll be back to on focal point.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are gorgeous! Also, congrats on the run. That is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blue shot and your light shot. I do t a scavenger hunt type thing on Sundays at a different blog. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :) Great pics! Looks like a fun challenge :)
    Oh..and I see you're an RN Too!! (me too!...though I'm having a bit of a break at the moment)..
    I look forward to reading more of your blog soon!
    Cheers!
    Juanita (Neetz).

    ReplyDelete