Saturday 3 March 2012

Holy Crap!!

No, i couldnt think of a creative title for this wee post, so i just typed what i was feeling!!  Tomorrow is my first Half Marathon!!!  This time tomorrow i will be hovering around a port-a-loo with a nervous tummy standing amped at the start line in my runners waiting for the GO!!

I said in my last post that i would update before the event about my last ditch training attempts.....So i finally got my play list sorted!!  And i found some energy gels too, so il give those a go!!  Im envisioning them giving me an instant energy burst that sends me charging around the course with lightening speed!! (Oh how disappointed i shall be!lol)

Anywho!  Expect pics of my broken and sorry arse after crossing the finish line (i WILL cross that finish line) tomorrow evening....Unless no one brings my computer to the couch, where i shall recline like a stiffened Lady Muck, in which case you'll see them next week some time....after i recover!!

So Ladies and Gents, wish me luck and if you have a moment, send energising thoughts to my thighs and butt so that i can charge up any hills i encounter!!


Toodles!!  :)

'Live for a Life Without Regret'

1 comment: