Wednesday 25 April 2012

Oh my Gaaarden, Clementine!!

".....Now she's lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, Clementine!!"

Did i ever mention that me and gardening dont get along that well??  We dont.  And now, after a magical summer, my garden is rebelling! 

Oh wait, so i should probably quickly catch you up on my garden!!  Outside, my silverbeet, spinach and strawberries are still going strong (kinda growing like weeds really!) and my leeks and chives are...well, i wouldn't call what they're doing thriving, but they're standing!!  My bean plant only has one remaining stalk, but that's still sprouting magical giant beans!!  






So that parts going well, however, the indoor garden i started is not.

I decided that we should have broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce and carrots for winter, and set about tinkering with what i call my 'indoor garden'.

So far i'v replanted everything twice.  The lettuce three times.  It's just not happening.


All of my attempts have ended up looking like this.  It's very sad!  (I should mention that the carrots haven't even left the seed packet yet!!)

I'd like to just add a picture of one of the reasons i'v been away from my garden for long periods of time....


I hate these critters!!!  They're horrible and icky and they watch every move you make!!  It's just not a happy time when i see them in the garden.

So i'm gunna have one last attempt at creating a new section of garden, crossed fingers and prayers for the health and safety of my plants are welcome!!  I promise to update in about a month about how my wee seedlings are doing.....as soon as i remember where i put them....


Toodles!!  :)

'Live for a Life without Regret'

No comments:

Post a Comment