Saturday 29 September 2012

It's a Pinteresting day!


Gah, Pinterest, you just blow me away!  Every time i think i'v seen it all, you come up with something else to make me smile snort with laughter!

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

And just to show that i don't just peruse the funnies....


Source  I want to buy some necklaces just to make this!

Source Who doesn't need one of these!!??

Source

Source

So many fantastic ideas!!  That last one's especially great if you need hooks but cant put too many, or any, holes in your walls/doors (The down side to rental homes)  I can see a few of these cropping up in our home in the not so distant future!!

Anywho, i'm off to check out more funnies organizational ideas!!  Happy Pinning everyone!!!

Toodles!!  :)

'Live for a Life without Regret'

2 comments:

  1. I always check behind the shower curtain haha! Where does that come from?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Same!....and under the beds etc! I'm such a 'fraidy-cat, and i haven't figured out what i'd do if someone was actually there!

      Delete