Friday 8 February 2013

Experiment 626 - week 2!!

The end of week two!!  Still feeling pretty good about how this experiment is going, although i think my skin has slowed it's journey towards....well, whatever it was going towards really!  (Waiting for Hubby to finish work so he can take my Extreme close up!)

In the mean time, i've changed the ratio of my potion to one part CO and 3 parts Evoo, and i think maybe my skins not as dry as it has been.  It's still dry though, so i'm still moisturizing in the mornings with my new Neutrogena 70+ sunscreen (thanks Melasma)

Oh look, here it is!! (I think i was about to give Hubby the stink eye)


Again, completely different lighting and such sorry!  On close inspection not much has changed since last week except...dum dum duuum...I'm getting a PIMPLE!! Oh well! (i think it has more to do with the sunscreen than the oil)

My skin still feels really smooth and still looks nice and bright/clear though!...Maybe that's the 'glow' everyone talks about??

I never got round to making the face scrub, to be honest i've been putting it off, worrying (again)  that it might make me break out!  At the end of the day though, i was breaking out in spots on my chin on a regular basis before i started this experiment, so it wouldn't be that big a deal!

You know what, i'l do it tonight!!  Fingers crossed for a happy result!!
See ya back here next week!

Toodles!!  :)

'Live for a Life without Regret'

1 comment:

  1. Your skin is looking incredible soo healthy and glowing :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete