Friday 15 February 2013

Experiment 626 - week 3

Week 3 and i'm still going strong!!  To be honest though, my skin doesn't look any different from last week that i can tell!  I still think it's looking the best it has in years though!

To touch, my skin is soooo much softer, and this week after the introduction of a scrub...Oh My Gosh!!
I'm not sure how two of the worst foods in the kitchen can do it, but when applied topically, oil and sugar....AMAZING SOFTNESS FACTOR!!!

I'm serious!  I was so shocked i may have shed a wee tear of happiness (yeah, i was home alone and sleep deprived, but hey!)  I've only used it twice this week, but i can 100% assure you that i will be continuing to use it twice a week!!

Any who, as for the oil cleanse bits, i'm still using 3 parts Evoo and 1 part CO, and for the over night soak i'm down to using straight Evoo, as my skin was still dry in the mornings!(Such a novelty having dry skin for the moment!)

Pic time!


So as you can see, aside from light differences in the pics themselves, not a lot's happening, but that's ok, 'cause it's not deteriorating at all either!!
  I'll be continuing on with the same potions for the final week, and looking forward to comparing a before and finished photo!! 

'Til Friday!!


Toodles!!  :)

'Live for a Life without Regret'

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I'm still blown away that the oil doesn't cause break outs. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the final before-and-after!
    My skin has been so weird since getting pregnant... dry an dpeeling one day, oily the next, red and splotchy, dewy, I never know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete