Friday 5 June 2015

Snood Envy..


Snood, Cowl, Infinity scarf ... call them what you will.  I shall call them fluffy, snuggly deliciousness for my neck!!  So how many of these wondrous items do I own??  None.  How many do I have semi-knitted in my craft area?  Maybe 7? ... I stopped counting when I realised that it just made me look inconsistent!

In case you couldn't tell, I love chunky!  Here's a few of my favourites that I rounded up from Pinterest!  (FYI .... This is my severely narrowed down list) 


source

I love the buttons! Although in my mind I'm thinking mini-toggle styled buttons could rock my knitted world a bit too...

source

A snood for your head?? Don't mind if I do!!  Actually, today was the first time I ever saw one, but now that I have ... It's So On!

source

I just love that this one looks so light and chunky and snuggly all at the same time!  And the almost lace look ('cause I'm all about fancy knitting terms) teamed with the chunky wool ... someone needs to knit me this!!

source

I really need to learn to crochet ... Crochet ... such a funny looking word.

source

This is one that's currently on my needles!  It's not looking as chunky as this though, so I'm debating whether or not I need to rethink my wool selection...

source

Another Head Noodle!!(Yeah, I made that up just now ....  You're welcome)

source

I need to gain some serious skills before I even look at patterns for these, but my goodness I need one of these in my life!!! for my children....

Anybody else suffering from snood envy or am I the only one in the world that doesn't currently own one of these woollen snugglies??  Maybe this winter I'll actually get one finished, and then I can dedicate another whole post to it!! (You wont be able to miss it, cause I'll be posting picture proof EVERYWHERE!)



No comments:

Post a Comment