Monday 9 January 2012

Back in the Habit....Or scrubs!

"Look at me!  Dont i look pretty!"...in my ah...scrubs!

 That's right! Scrubs are hot!!....*coughmaybenotcough* (These are actually my old scrubs anyway!!)
Today i went back to work!!  Excited Much!!!  I was a bumbling wreck wee bit nervous about whether or not i remembered anything ("whats that....a thermometer.....oh")!
So after smothering my baby in smooches and telling him to be good for Aunty Binka and cousin Thaila i stumbled my way to the ward boldly strode in all pistons firing !! (I may or may not have gotten a teensy bit lost).

I have to say....I have never felt so welcomed into a workplace!!  (Don't get me wrong, i'v worked in some pretty Awesome places...Southland, i'm looking at you! :) )
I was given a CARD welcoming me to the ward!!  And my boss had CAKE PEOPLE!!!  Nothing says 'Welcome' quite like cake and a card!!  And everyone was so Lovely and Friendly!!!

So this post was really just to brag that i have the Best Job Ever!!!  And that i missed my baby boy but it was ok (I looked at my phone pics!!)!!  And he had a fabulous time with his Aunty!!

Yup, i'm feeling pretty Blessed right now!!

And now it's bedtime!!!


Toodles!!  :)

"Live for a life without Regret"

7 comments:

  1. Love, love the picture! You look great. I am glad you had fun on your first day back to work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to tell you that you should totally get that book, but your email isn't active, so that I can reply! You look cute in your scrubs...congrats on your job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee. Thanks for your comment on my blog! :) Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great place to work - and I love the pic of you in your scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pic makes me laugh! scrubs are totally awesome. ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pic! lol :) glad your enjoying work again. i must say i do miss my old job sometimes. always pop into visit when ever i have hospital appoints for the kids and even took Reuben over when he was 12hours old :) (I worked as a pa in the it dept for the Lower Hutt DHB)
    ~ Jenna
    www.ticefamilynz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! I totally know what that's like. The first day back is so hard and strange, like you're in an alternate universe. You're so lucky to have a job you love. That seems pretty rare these days. Thanks for sharing!
    -becky @ cinderelladuty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete