Sunday 14 April 2013

15/52

 Man i suck at this game!!  I feel like i'm neglecting my kids by not showing off their cuteness on time every week, but this time i have the very good excuse of 'We moved and i could barely find the kids, let alone the camera!'.  Now that everything is falling into place (as in i have a camera, a computer, and 2 very photogenic kidlets) you can expect these posts to actually pop up weekly!!

Here's week 15/52

The new craze of 'Pointing' has begun! Lachy will point at anything and everything, regardless of whether he's looking that way or not!! Love when he has dirt on his face, it completes him!

Little Olly-pop is on the path to self discovery now, and Loves the mirror!  Watching him explore his reflection makes me wish i could see things how he does!!

That's my lads this week!  Being amazed by every new thing, and amazing Hubby and me with every new thing too!!


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

 Thanks Jodi for an Awesome link up!!


Renee  :)

'Not all who wander are lost'

2 comments: