Monday 19 December 2011

My Babysitter.....

It all seemed so perfect.  A babysitter anytime i needed, not too far from home, my son loves them....so do i!  And then THIS happened...






This folks, is what happens when my son goes shopping with his Aunty 'Binka' and cousin Thaila!!
Cutest pics EVER!LOL

Yup, that's my boy!!  And doesn't he look Pretty!!!  Of course he was super stoked to be wearing such a sparkly, ruffly outfit that he could touch and scrunch in his hands!! 

These pics will definitely be among those embarrassing ones dragged out for Lachy's 21st!!

Enjoy your day!!

Toodles!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Lol super cute!!! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is precious! Love the dress up time :)

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! Hilarious. I put my son in my daughter's pink pajamas once for a giggle. That dress is beautiful though hahaha. I found you over at Dramatic Mama's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare Says,
    That's really a very well input and truly by viewing all of the above pictures of your son and he really looks very cute and lovely also. Actually babysitter loves by most of the baby and there is not any doubt about the vitality of babysitters. Thanks

    ReplyDelete