Wednesday 28 December 2011

Tag!!

I've been TAGGED!!  The lovely Maegan from Chesterrific has tagged me in this wee game of Randomness!!  I list 11 Random facts about myself, answer 11 Questions that Maegan has tagged me with, and then tag 11 new people with 11 new questions that i'v come up with!  So here we go!!

11 Random Facts About Me...

1#    Im a compulsive list maker, that consistently fails to complete my lists!  I have notebooks full of daily 'to do' lists with at least half of the tasks still to be crossed off!
2#    I LOVE useless information!  Example:  People used to think tomatoes were deadly.  It was actually the lead in their plates mixing with the acid in the tomato and being consumed that killed them!!
3#    I've never broken a single bone
4#    I can't handle phlegm! I can handle any other bodily fluid that a nurse might come across, but not that!!  It makes me want to vomit!!
5#    Im addicted to 'Angry Birds'
6#    I beg my husband nearly everyday to get a Golden Retriever puppy
7#    I often wish i was born in a different era, like in the 1800's, just because it seems like a more Romantic time.....I read to much i think!
8#    I can recite Braveheart and Waynes World word for word from start to finish!!
9#    Even when we have extra money i still prefer to go thrifting for my clothes!
10#  I eat the same thing for breakfast EVERY day!!  (Weetbix with hot water, milk and banana, Yumm!!)
11#  I think im addicted to The Deadliest Catch!!

Maegans 11 Questions....

1#  What did you dream about last night?  I cant remember, which is stink because i usually have really weird dreams!!
2#  Do you like the rain??  Love it... unless im camping!  Nothing better than curling up under a blanky with a good book and the sound of the rain in the background!
3#  What is your favorite book?  I'v got so many!!  I think my all time fav' though is 'The Power of One' by Bryce Courtney!
4#  How often do you go on line?  If i answer that i'l sound like an addict...
5#  Have you ever served on a jury?  What was it like?  Yup, it's compulsory here in NZ once your over 18!  It was really exciting until we had to sit and wait in a room for 4 hours because the guy changed his mind and plead guilty!
6#  Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?  Without a second thought,  EVERYONE deserves to receive life saving treatment!!
7#  Lets say you just won the Miss America Beauty Pageant, Congrats!  Give me your acceptance speech..... "Wow!!!  I didn't see that one comin!!"
8#  Where was your last vacation and who did you go with?  Vacation??  Ummmm...  Not too sure what that is!lol!
9#  If you were stranded on an isolated island, what 3 things (not people) would you take with you?  A Leatherman (swiss army type knife), a lighter and Tarpaulin!!  (Please note:  My very first thing was actually my cell phone, but Hubby laughed at me so i changed it!!)
10# Have you ever gone Cow tipping?  No :(  I considered it once but Big Joe was in the paddock and i value my life too much to annoy him!  (He's the man of the herd on the farm that my sister lives on!)
11# Do you untie your tennis shoes when you take them off, or just kick them off with the other foot?  Since pregnancy i cant actually get most of my shoes off without untying them!lol!

11 Questions im asking you...

1#   Whats your dream job?  Are you doing it?
2#   Do you have an emergency kit?(In case of flood/earthquake etc)
3#   Team Edward, Team Jacob or Team Shoot-me-so-i-don't-have-to-hear-about-it?
4#   If you had a genie what would your 3 wishes be? (you cant wish for more wishes!)
5#   Curled up by the fire in winter or lying on the beach in summer?
6#   If you could be an animal for the day what would you be and why?
7#   What/where is your favorite place in the world?
8#   What was your High School speech about, what made you pick that?
9#   What item can you not function without?
10#  Left or Right handed?
11#  (and stealing from Maegan 'cause i love the question) You've just won the Miss America Beauty Pageant!! Give me your acceptance speech.....

Im tagging these 11 lovely ladies!!
Miranda
Kelley
Carrie
Heather
Sara Bell
Renee
Jessica
Megan
Kristi
Kasey
Kodi

 Here's the official rules:
1. Post these rules. 
2. Step 1 - You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Step 2 - Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Step 3 - Cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ Blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 peeps!
 
Looking forward to reading your answers!!
Toodles!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It was fun reading a little bit about you! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete