Friday 2 December 2011

"You are always on my miiiinnnd...."

Oh Pinterest, How do i love thee, let me count thy ways....  You make me feel so creative, when in fact i've only ever made one thing,  you make me laugh even when i'm in a foul mood, you let me see what the world finds crafty/funny/helpful (whether i want to or not!), and let me steal repin what i want!!

Here's some of my recent fav's.....again i hope i source them properly!! (If i haven't please comment me with a tutorial in sourcing things cause hubbys not home and i get lost in the big wide web!!)

Source
 Im totally doing this for Lachys first birthday!!  They're just so flippen cute aren't they!!

Source
I love this just because ever since i was a wee thing i havent been able to sleep with any limbs out of the blanket in case a murderer came to get me!!

Source
Bahahahahaha!!! Just cause it's funny!

Source
Everyone baby needs one of these!!

Source
I am SOOO doing one of these for Lachy!!!

Source
If this doesn't motivate you to get up and do stuff,  then i don't know what will!!

Source
Id like one of these, and one in a bed form!!! How amazing would that be!!

Source
Lal, i totally blame you, but i love this lady now!!

Source
Im sure that explains me and Hubby!!

So there's a wee peak at some more of the things i find Pinteresting!!  I assure you i will be adding many more posts of this nature, just to share my addition with other like minded addicts (You know who you are!!)

Heading for a nice relaxing weekend now!!  Hope everyone else gets to do the same!!!

Toodles :)

9 comments:

  1. these are great! I love the pinterest finds that make me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been releiving my addiction a bit tonight too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is so addicting, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little hot dogs! I think I just might make them for myself:)

    <3kodi
    iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man i'm obsessed with pinterest too! so many awesome things on the internet all gathered into one place. i just felt super lazy after reading that one about not having enough time!

    thanks for coming by my blog, i'm following you back! glad i could introduce maru to you!

    melissa @ knit purl baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to blow up your comments here... you don't have your e-mail address set up so i could reply to your comment on my blog just now! the elf on the shelf, if i understand it correctly, is the tradition of bringing out a little elf toy right at the beginning of december. he is santa's liaison, letting him know if your kids are naughty or nice. every morning you are supposed to put him in different spot and your kids are supposed to find him. it's a little creeper status, buuuuut cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well... perfect excuse for you to get motivated. im co-hosting a pintervention party every tuesday through the holidays ;) make something, and link up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That one about hiding under the blanket is hilarious!!!

    Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog...following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh those hot dogs are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete