Sunday 4 December 2011

Steppin' Out!! Finally!!!

Whoop whoop!  I dressed PRETTY!! Today we went to a Schmooze event which is basically a womens health/beauty gathering thing(yes i dragged the hubby along).  I must be honest though....i really only went to see the cupcakes!!  I have an addiction to Little Jems!! (Here too!!)

Anywho, cupcakes aside, i made an effort with my appearance today!  Well, with my outfit anyway!!  I have been blessed with amazing friends, one that's shrunk and doesn't fit her clothes anymore, which is fantastic for both of us!!  She gets to be slim and i get new clothes!! (did i mention she has gorgeous feminine taste, unlike my jeans and jandal style!).  So this was the outfit i put together this morning!  I promise next time il brush my hair too, maybe even a bit of make up mascara!!


So this is my outfit!!
Top - Hand-me-down (thanks Lal!!)
Jeans - Thrifted
Shoes - The Warehouse
Baby - My Belly :)

The look i was going for here was Casual Romantic.  Do i feel that i achieved that?  Wouldn't have a clue really, i'm still trying to figure out what Casual Romantic even means!!  But i certainly felt pretty!!  Hopefully i can do Steppin' Out again soon, cause for my self esteem the dressing up is DEFINITELY worth it!!!


Toodles :)

2 comments:

  1. I admire your determination to dress cute! I really need to make the effort you and you've inspired me!! :-) Thanks for stopping by I'm now following back!!

    ReplyDelete