Saturday 31 December 2011

Top 11 of 2011!!



Click.Pray.Love.


Today im linking up with Click.Pray.Love to pick my top 11 pics of Lachy from 2011!!  How the heck do i pick 11?????  Here are the ones that i've narrowed down too (Its only taken a few, oh days!!!)

1#  This photo always makes me feel so freakin' Special!!  This peacefully sleepin' babe was entrusted to us!!  We are his protectors, comforters, nurturers, educators!! It's a humbling thought and one im reminded of every time he trusts us to protect him every time he sleeps so peacefully!!



2#  Snug as a bug!!  I just love his Buddah pose in this pic!! His snuggle sack more than makes up for his lack of chubba rolls!!  He just looks so Darned snuggly!!




3#  Bath time!!! Our bath time ritual always included a relaxing, full body blow dry for bubba!  Seeing all his hair standing on end as he relaxed under the warmth always made me smile!!




4#  Lachy's first real gummy smile!!!  Since his fav' look (especially when he was younger) was more of a stunned look, i really treasure his smiles and cheeky grins!  So glad i had my camera on hand to catch this one!!




5#  The Jolly jumper on the clothes line!!  And thank goodness for that clothes line, cause our chubba LOVES to jump!!  We do have a proper stand now, but i will always remember the clothes line and all the moments of amusement it provided for us!!




6#  This pic isn't the best quality but i love it simply for this:  Lachy's on his daddy's old rocking horse being helped by his Poppa.  This is the horse that Hubby used to play on and fall asleep on, and now Lachy can do the same!!




7#  Hehe, who doesn't love a kid in a piggy suit!!  Even if said kid is none to pleased!!  Im sure he'l appreciate it more at his 21st!!




8#  Bubba vs Food....Food wins!!!  This pic perfectly describes Lachy's relationship with food!




9#  Bubbas first visit to the beach!!!  The weather wasn't the best but the day was Perfect, and bubba's feet finally got to meet the sand!!  (I still think his feet are just the most Gorgeous feet ever!!)




10#  My clever poppet!!!  Just another reminder of how much he's grown!!  I love seeing all the new things my wee man can do, but im never quite sure whether to be excited for the new or sad for the little boy that's growing too fast!!




11#  Our first Christmas!!  Discovering that Christmas is soooo much better with kids!!!  This poor lad has endured many costumes in his time, i like to think that this was one of the nicer ones!!!




So that's them!!  Definitely not all of my fav's but it's 11 of them!  Hmmm, maybe i need to start doing this every month just so i can actually fit all my favorite photo's in!!

Go and check out all the other gorgeous pics!!!

7 comments:

  1. He is absolutely adorable! :)

    I'm following you from the Restless Blog Hop!

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Much Love,
    Courtney
    peaceloverecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, your little man is absolutely adorable!!! Loved looking at all these pictures and sharing the memories! I can't wait to have my own kids one day- and, of course, dress them up for the holidays :)

    Happy New Year!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omy goodness! that little guys is so stinking adorable, LOVE the hair! thanks for sharing your memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, these made me smile from ear to ear. So many of them remind me of photos I captured when my son was a baby. Big smiles, silly faces, and messy moments. I LOVE IT!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. Love them!! Really adorable. Thanks so much for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These just make me smile! I love the way you described the first one. I often look at my sleeping girls and think the same thing. That bath one had me chuckle aloud! Too cute!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete